You already know what a hassle it is to fry anything: if you use a lot of oil, if you have to clean it later, if the smell of fried food permeates your kitchen……
You can actually use an oil-free fryer (also known as an air fryer) to make the same dish. Thus avoiding all the fuss in the kitchen and taking care of your health in the process.
But how do they do it? The secret is that they cook with hot air, just like a convection oven. Thus, the heat is evenly distributed to the food, and the oil doesn’t have to act as a conductor.
Just a teaspoon of oil on top to season it and keep it from sticking together is more than enough.
You can get a taste and texture very similar to fried foods, thus reducing time in the kitchen and getting healthy.
Best Costco Air Fryers
Are you having a hard time choosing the best Costco air fryers?
These days, shopping can become a challenging task. Especially when you need to buy one item from the many available items. The various brands and models can be very confusing for you.
We understand the problem and have done the entire research process for you.
After hours of researching, reviewing, and gathering reliable information, we have compared multiple hot products on the market and found these best Costco air fryers. Here are our top picks.
1. Ninja Air Fryer Costco – Best Seller
Costco Item Number: 4413025. Costco Historical Prices: $189 (Member Only Item)
- DIGITAL CRISP CONTROL TECHNOLOGY: Precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- 8-IN-1 VERSATILITY: The ultimate meal-making machine with 8-in-1 functionality: Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast, Dehydrate, and Keep Warm all in one powerful, 1800-watt appliance. The height of the interior of this machine is approximately 3".
- LESS FAT: Eat all of your air fried favorites guilt-free with up to 75% less fat when using the Air Fry function vs. traditional deep frying. Tested against hand-cut, deep fried French Fries.
- FASTER COOKING: Cooks up to 60% faster than a traditional oven on Air Roast; 60-second preheat; full meals in as little as 20 minutes.
- LARGE CAPACITY: 45% larger usable pan cooking area vs. the flat surface area of the Cuisinart toa-60 and toa-65 pan. Fits a 13" Pizza, up to 9 slices of toast, or 6 chicken breasts (6–8 oz. each).
2. Gourmia Air Fryer Costco
Costco item number: 5232432. Costco Historical Prices: $39.99
- GOURMIA is the #1 BESTSELLING Airfryer Brand in the USA in 2022! Gourmia delivers value and quality you can trust for your home essentials
- THE PERFECT KITCHEN COOKING GADGET - Multicooker Combo Electric Oven for French Fries, Wings, Fish Fryer, Bacon, Seafood, Vegetables, Bake, Roast, Broil, Dehydrate, Toaster, Reheat, and Keep Warm + 12 1-Touch Digital Presets that deliver the best results
- 20% LARGER COOKING CAPACITY: size matters - XL Large air fryer 7 quart basket can fit whole meals so you only need to cook once!
- HEALTHIEST WAY TO FRY - All of the flavor and none of the guilt! Fat removal technology in the air fryer basket removes up to 90% of fat through the cooking process
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Cook Fast and Clean Fast! - Quick and easy cleanup, air fryer accessories go straight into the dish washer for cleaning bringing convenience to your kitchen must havescook modes
3. Cuisinart Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven Costco
Sold out or not sold in all stores. Costco Historical Prices: $159.99
- ENDLESS FUNCTIONS: This premium 1800 watt toaster oven and AirFryer, is equipped with premium functions including, AirFry, bake, broil, toast, bagel, pizza, roast, dehydrate, proof, low, dual cook, reheat and warm with a wide temperature range (Warm-450°F)
- CAPACITY: Large enough to airfry up to 3-pounds, toast 6 bagel halves, roast a 4-pound chicken, or bake a 12-inch pizza – .6-cubic feet interior with large viewing window and interior light
- SUPERIOR OPERATION: Equipped with a low temperature setting to slow cook, braise and more. Plus, dedicated functions for dehydrating and proofing. Fan and heater deliver high-velocity, high-heat airflow for perfectly fried results with minimal noise
- INCLUDES: An oven light, oven rack, dishwasher safe baking pan, AirFry basket and has a nonstick easy-clean interior to make cleanup simple
- LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies
4. Philips Air Fryer Costco
Sold out or not sold in all stores.
- Bring home the Airfryer so you can have 100% taste satisfaction with crispy on the outside and tender on the inside results, using little to no added oil, with up to 90% less fat.
- The Philips Premium Airfryers are the only Airfryers with fat removal technology that extracts and captures excess fat, more fat than other air fryer competitors. Now you can fry your favorite foods with little or no added oil AND remove fat from food, too.
- With a 3lb/7qt capacity and no preheat needed, you can now make delicious meals 4x faster than an oven for the up to 6 people every day. All removable parts are dishwasher safe and our Airfryer's QuickClean basket has a non-stick coating for easy cleaning. An included 1-year warranty helps maintain peace of mind.
- Unleash the full potential of your Philips Airfryer to cook meals that are tastier and healthier by downloading the free Philips Kitchen app to discover hundreds of tasty recipes and explore features to strengthen your cooking skills and make homemade meals that you and your family love, every day.
5. Emeril Lagasse 4 QT Air Fryer
Costco item number: 1423088. Costco Historical Prices: $49.99
6. NuWave Air Fryer Costco
Costco item number: 1513236. Costco Historical Prices: $119 (Member Only Item)
- FASTER HEALTHIER COOKING – Cook meals up to 70% faster when pressure cooking and enjoy tender, crispy, healthy air fried food made with up to 75% fewer calories. Now you can enjoy both in one compact, convenient, easy-to-use, versatile appliance.
- UNBEATABLE CONVENIENCE – The Duet is unique thanks to its removeable lids. This means it can be used as a standalone 6-quart pressure cooker or a 4-quart air fryer, or you can combine to get the benefits of both in one, easy-to-use appliance. The Duet also features over 300 pre-programmed cooking functions, so your favorite meals are done with just the press of a button.
- ONE APPLIANCE THAT DOES IT ALL – The Duet is versatile enough to roast, grill, bake, dehydrate, sear, steam, slow cook and warm. The intuitive digital control panel offers 10 air fry settings, 6 pressure cooker settings and 300 pre-programmed recipes so you can just touch and go! You can also save and store 240 of your own favorite recipes to recall any time.
- SMART COOKING FEATURES – The Duet’s advanced user-friendly design includes features like Preheat for better results, Delay so you can ensure dinner is ready when you are, Stage Cooking so you can program the Duet to do all the work, as well as Warm to keep your meals at the perfect temperature until you’re ready to eat.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED- Every DUET includes the base with digital screen and easy to use controls, the high-quality stainless-steel inner pot, stainless steel reversible cooking rack, non-stick PFOA-free air fry basket, removeable air-fry lid and removeable pressure cooker lid with sure-lock technology built-in. You also get the owner’s manual, quick start guide, recipe book with 40 recipes and the NuWave Cooking Club App with hundreds of recipes from our executive chefs.
7. Calphalon Air Fryer Costco
Similar Model at Costco: 2133444. Costco Item Number: 2339289. Costco Historical Prices: $159.99 (Member Only Item)
- 11 precision cooking functions including Air Fry, Bake, Toast, Broil, Roast, Bagel, Dehydrate, Pizza, Reheat, Keep Warm, and Defrost
- Quartz Heat Technology delivers 40% more even heat for superior cooking results and preheats faster (compared to convential tube heating elements)
- Turbo Convection increases air flow circulation for faster and more even cooking (compared to convential ovens)
- Large capacity fits up to a 12" pizza; exterior dimentions: 18.7" x 15.8" x 11.6"; interior dimensions: 12.5" x 13" x 4.47"
- Built-in light allows you to track cooking progress; easy-to-clean interior and removable crumb tray makes cleanup fast and efficient
Why Trust Us?
With the help of product analysis tools, review analysis tools, authoritative website information, artificial intelligence, and big data tools, we help you complete the entire process of researching air fryers.
Our custom algorithms provide you with a comprehensive list of the latest and best Costco air fryers. We consider a variety of factors in selecting Costco air fryers, including but not limited to the following.
- Brand value: There are many brands of air fryers on the market. They each have their characteristics. Users may prefer certain brands.
- Product features: Some air fryers will have features that are different from other products, and these features can meet the specific needs of certain users. Do you really need these features? Otherwise you will need to pay more for them.
- Specifications and models: When buying air fryers, you need to know their specifications so that you do not buy a product that is not suitable for you. Also, the same company may have designed multiple models for different needs.
- Customer reviews: When you buy a product in a physical Costco store, you usually can’t get reviews of air fryers from other users. And the salesperson can’t give you a more objective opinion. Try to get user reviews of air fryers in other online stores.
- Product quality: It is impossible to get the best product at the lowest price. You need to find the best quality product that meets your needs within your budget. In this way, the air fryers you choose will be value for money.
- Return policy and warranty policy: Different air fryers will have different return policies and warranty policies. You need to pay attention to them.
Now, you don’t have to pick and choose from a large selection of Costco air fryers. Just browse through the best products listed in this post according to your needs and choose the one that fits your budget and needs.
Here are some of the other things you need to consider after reviewing the product information.
- Do you need to buy one product at Costco, or multiple air fryers?
- Do you need to buy other products besides air fryers at Costco at the same time?
- Is Costco far from you?
- Do you need to experience air fryers at Costco?
- Is Costco’s return policy right for you?
- Does your local Costco have air fryers in stock? What is the price of Costco air fryers?
Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Costco Air Fryers?
Given the novelty of air fryers, you’ll want to know what you should evaluate before you buy. For this reason, I have given you a list of the most important features.
Since it will be another piece of equipment to add to your countertop, it is important to consider the size of the product so that you can make room for it.
Related to size is the capacity of the air fryer. You must consider the number of servings you plan to cook in order to decide on a different model.
Since one of the advantages of using these air fryers is the ease of cleaning, it is important to find a model that offers you the most advantages in this regard. There are removable and dishwasher-safe parts.
Ease of use
Another of the most popular advantages of these units is their ease of use, so you might consider getting a model with a predetermined program or one that is very intuitive when it comes to using it.
It’s always nice to have accessories that are compatible with your air fryer as well as include tips and recipe books.
Don’t try to get the same results as frying food. Because the textures may be similar but not the same. The type of cooking is more similar to what you can get from a convection oven.
What Brand of Air Fryer Does Costco Sell?
Costco has sold these brands of air fryer:
Emeril Lagasse, Sur La Table, Gourmia, Cuisinart, Kalorik, NuWave, Ninja, Calphalon, Oster, Philips.
But not all stores can find them.
Groceries for Filling Your Costco Air Fryer
- QUICK AND EASY: Annie’s pizza poppers meet the needs of busy families looking for convenient, hot snacks made with simple ingredients they can trust.
- MADE WITH GOODNESS: Pizza popper snacks contain no artificial flavors or synthetic colors. Made with California grown tomatoes
- WHOLESOME: With 12g of protein per serving, these pizza snacks are a delicious and wholesome snack the whole family will love.
- REAL CHEESE: Pizza poppers are made with cheese from cows not treated with rBST+.
- BOX CONTAINS: 1 box, 11 ct
- Our classic fish stick with with no wheat, no gluten, no casein, no milk, no eggs, no nuts and no soy!
- Perfect for kids of all ages with food allergies.
- Contains 1 Fish Sticks
- 8 oz
- 365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling, virtual aisles too! Our huge range of choices with premium ingredients at prices you can get down with makes grocery shopping so much more than tossing the basics in your cart.
- One 20 oz. package of 100% Whole Grain Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks
- All-natural, minimally processed chicken raised with no antibiotics ever and no added hormones or steroids
- 100% whole grain breading
- 17 grams of protein per serving
- Fully cooked and ready-to-eat
- Ships frozen, CANNOT be cancelled after being processed.
- Pack of six, 30.9-ounce boxes (total of 185.4-ounces)
- A quick and easy meal made in an 8x8 baking dish
- Mashed potatoes on the bottom, chicken and gravy in the middle, and biscuit mix on the top
- Bakes into a creamy chicken casserole
Of course, not all Costco stores will carry the air fryers on the list. Some Costco stores may also have out-of-stocks. If you can’t find them, you can go to Amazon to see if these air fryers are still in stock.
Compared to Costco, Amazon usually has more detailed air fryers descriptions and more user reviews. This may help you make your selection. If you are only buying single products rather than bulk shopping, Amazon may be a better choice and more convenient. Because you don’t have to drive to Costco.
We know that product information, product prices, and sell-by dates change from time to time. We do our best to keep it up to date. You may find the air fryers you want at some local Costco stores, but other Costco stores may be sold out or not carry them. Prices may vary by location. Some products may also have limits on the number of units that can be purchased. If in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
If you find some of the information in this post is incorrect, irrelevant, or needs to be updated, please comment below. Or if you have already purchased air fryers at Costco, you can also comment below and tell other readers about the product, such as when and where you found the air fryers at Costco, what the price was, and what the item number was. We appreciate this.
Amazon Best Sellers
Last update on 2023-09-29 / Rating by Author / Affiliate links, Images, Descriptions & Price from Amazon Product Advertising API