One of the biggest challenges for me when changing my type of diet was to stop all fried foods. I must admit that fried food is delicious.
However, if you consider all the damage it causes to your health, the best thing to do is always avoid it.
Saturated fat, excess calories, and even the mess left in the kitchen from frying any food the traditional way are all things I try to avoid.
So I started looking for alternatives, and finally, I found them. It is the air fryer. An air fryer is a great option for making healthier dishes. There is no extra oil and it is very tasty.
So get ready to meet this appliance that will surely make you freak out.
Best Costco French Door Air Fryers
Are you having a hard time choosing the best Costco French door air fryers?
These days, shopping can become a challenging task. Especially when you need to buy one item from the many available items. The various brands and models can be very confusing for you.
We understand the problem and have done the entire research process for you.
After hours of researching, reviewing, and gathering reliable information, we have compared multiple hot products on the market and found these best Costco French door air fryers. Here are our top picks.
1. Kalorik MAXX AFO 46045 SS Digital Air Fryer Oven 26 Quart 10-in-1 Countertop Toaster Oven & Air Fryer Combo
Sold out or not sold in all stores.
- COOK MEALS FASTER WHILE SAVING ENERGY — Experience ultra-fast cooking performance and prepare full meals in just a fraction of the time! Powerful Turbo MAXX Technology cooks french fries up to 22% faster, steak up to 37% faster, and chicken up to 27% faster, and saves consumers over 77% in energy than traditional ovens.
- ONE APPLIANCE TO REPLACE THE REST — This meal-making powerhouse can air fry, bake, toast, roast, rotisserie, braise, dehydrate, broil, and warm meals at the touch of a button — giving you everything you need in a single appliance.
- CHOOSE FROM 21 SMART PRESETS — Ready-to-cook meals, at the touch of a button. The intuitive digital interface offers 21 presets for a wide variety of menu options, delivering flawless results every time for deliciously crispy French fries, onion rings, chicken wings, shrimp, steak, wings, vegetables, and much more.
- PREPARE FAMILY-SIZED MEALS — Great for families and multi-person households, the MAXX features an extra-large 26-quart capacity and multiple rack levels which let you cook several different foods at a time, and prepare large, family-sized meals. The MAXX can fit a 14-pound turkey, 12-inch pizza, or up to 9 slices of toast in its cavity.
- ENJOY 9 DO-IT-ALL ACCESSORIES — MAXX-imize your cooking possibilities! A versatile collection of accessories includes an air frying basket, baking tray, air rack, crumb tray, bacon tray, steak tray, rotisserie spit & forks, rack handle, and rotisserie handle.
2. Oster French Convection Countertop and Toaster Oven
Sold out or not sold in all stores.
- Single door pull opens both doors with 1 hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility; This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of upto 6 hours
- Extra large interior accommodates 2 16 inches pizzas; Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
3. Oster Air Fryer Countertop Toaster Oven | French Door and Digital Controls
Sold out or not sold in all stores. Costco Item Number: 2234400. Costco Historical Prices: (Member Only Item)
- FRENCH DOORS: Elegant French doors open with a single pull, making inserting and removing meals easy and convenient
- EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY: Fits up to a 15" x 12" baking pan, a full family size chicken, or 2 large pizzas; plus, its 3 rack positions make it easy to accommodate a variety of meal sizes
- 10 COOKING FUNCTIONS: Includes 10 cooking presets to easily cook a variety of foods, including Bake, Air Fry, Toast, Slow Cook, Dehydrate, Broil, Roast, Warm, Pizza, and Turbo Convection
- FASTER PREHEAT: Designed with 35 percent Faster Preheat to reduce overall cooking time, and uses up to 50 percent less energy than conventional ovens Compared to model TSSTTVFDDG
- DIGITAL CONTROLS: Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
4. Elite Gourmet ETO-4510M Double French Door Countertop Convection Toaster Oven
Sold out or not sold in all stores.
- 45L capacity - Fits 9 slices of toast on 2 racks for a total of 18 slices and roasts up to a 20lb turkey. Four rack positions fit up to 2 x 14" pizzas with interior dimensions of 16-3/8 W x 15-7/8 D x 8-1/2 H (upper element to rack at bottom position)
- French dual door design allows you to open one or both doors at a time saving precious counter space. Four rack positions allow you to cook multiple dishes at once
- Convection feature circulates hot air inside the oven for flakier crusts, deeper flavors and more tender meats, in less time. Rotisserie spit & Fork assembly rotates food inside the oven while roasting it to perfection.
- Independent Temperature Knobs up to 450°F to separately control top and bottom heating elements - turn on only one or both at the same time; 60-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
- Stainless Steel door handle, frame, and panel adds style and elegance. Oven door constructed of safety tempered glass, and slide-out crumb and grease tray makes clean up a cinch.
5. Galanz French Door Air Fryer Costco GFSK215S2MAQ18 Toaster Oven
Sold out or not sold in all stores.
- 【8 COOKING FUNCTIONS】Galanz French Door Toaster Oven has 8 cooking functions to choose from including Air Fry, Dehydrate, Pizza, Toast, Convection, Broil, Rotisserie and Bake. Separate and precise temperature control (150F-450F) and time control (up to 90mins).
- 【SOFT-CLOSE FRENCH DOORS】The French Door Toaster Oven only needs to use one hand to open the doors - pull one of the doors and both doors will open. It's innovative and unique Soft-Close Doors make it very easy to open and close the toaster oven.
- 【INTERIOR LIGHT & BRUSHED STAINLESS HOUSING】 Interior light for checking the status without having to open the doors. Sleek, brushed stainless steel housing compliments any kitchen décor.
- 【TOTALFRY 360 TECHNOLOGY】 Air fry with little or no oil for healthier, crunchy fried favorites like chicken, shrimp, wings, and French fries. The easy-clean air fry kit provides more frying surface area with better air circulation compared to traditional air fryers. TotalFry 360 is enhanced Air Fry technology compared to traditional air fryers.
- 【SPACIOUS 1.5 CU.FT CAPACITY】 Fits 13" pizza & 6 slices of toast.
Why Trust Us?
With the help of product analysis tools, review analysis tools, authoritative website information, artificial intelligence, and big data tools, we help you complete the entire process of researching French door air fryers.
Our custom algorithms provide you with a comprehensive list of the latest and best Costco French door air fryers. We consider a variety of factors in selecting Costco French door air fryers, including but not limited to the following.
- Brand value: There are many brands of air fryers on the market. They each have their characteristics. Users may prefer certain brands.
- Product features: Some French door air fryers will have features that are different from other products, and these features can meet the specific needs of certain users. Do you really need these features? Otherwise, you will need to pay more for them.
- Specifications and models: When buying French door air fryers, you need to know their specifications so that you do not buy a product that is not suitable for you. Also, the same company may have designed multiple models for different needs.
- Customer reviews: When you buy a product in a physical Costco store, you usually can’t get reviews of French door air fryers from other users. And the salesperson can’t give you a more objective opinion. Try to get user reviews of French door air fryers in other online stores.
- Product quality: It is impossible to get the best product at the lowest price. You need to find the best quality product that meets your needs within your budget. In this way, the French door air fryers you choose will be value for money.
- Return policy and warranty policy: Different French door air fryers will have different return policies and warranty policies. You need to pay attention to them.
Now, you don’t have to pick and choose from a large selection of Costco French door air fryers. Just browse through the best products listed in this post according to your needs and choose the one that fits your budget and needs.
Here are some of the other things you need to consider after reviewing the product information.
- Do you need to buy one product at Costco, or multiple French door air fryers?
- Do you need to buy other products besides French door air fryers at Costco at the same time?
- Is Costco far from you?
- Do you need to experience French door air fryers at Costco?
- Is Costco’s return policy right for you?
- Does your local Costco have French door air fryers in stock? What is the price of Costco French door air fryers?
Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best French Door Air Fryers Costco?
The capacity of a fryer is a key point to consider. Cooking for one person or a couple is not the same as cooking for a family of 5 or more members. In the first case, an air fryer with a capacity of up to 3 liters will be sufficient. However, for the second, we can find a more useful 5-liter model.
We recommend that you consider your use when choosing an air fryer. If you intend to use it for cooking for 1 person, it does not make sense to buy a large capacity. Not only will you not take advantage of it, but its larger size will even end up being a hindrance.
As is the case with other household appliances, we can find basic models that strictly adhere to their main functions, as well as others that are more versatile. If you plan to invest in an air fryer, it is interesting to first evaluate what type of food you will prepare with it. While at first you will only consider the frying function, keep in mind that it can be used for many more purposes. Another feature that deserves attention is preheating. Newer models include this option, which allows food to be crispy on the outside and just right on the inside.
When we talk about design, we get into rather subjective territory, as it depends on personal taste and preference. However, beyond aesthetics, there are certain aspects that affect the comfort of use.
For example, when it comes to shape, a square air fryer is superior to a round one. The former is easier to accommodate food, especially those that take up more space, such as chicken.
Another factor to consider is whether they have windows. Those that do not allow you to see what is inside require more work, as it is necessary to remove the basket to check the cooking status.
Finally, regarding the interior, you can choose a model with a stirring paddle or one without one. The paddle makes cooking easier because it helps to cook without having to remove the food manually. However, it does not allow the introduction of more fragile foods.
Finding the perfect doneness for certain dishes using the air fryer is not difficult, but it may take some practice. On the Internet, you can find hundreds of videos between tutorials and recipes to help you use it. In fact, some brands have their own mobile applications with a huge variety of recipes to take advantage of the possibilities this kitchen assistant offers you.
But a good idea is to choose a model with a preset program. These features are very useful when you are not yet familiar with the use of this tool, because they save you the task of calculating cooking times and temperatures. They make your work easier and help you save time.
Air fryers usually provide 900W to 2200W of power. This translates into energy consumption, so, first of all, the higher the power, the higher the cost. However, there are exceptions. Some air fryer models are more energy efficient. In other words, they get high power to help the fryer cook faster, thus reducing costs. To identify them, you must pay attention to the energy efficiency label.
Easy to use and clean
Air fryers don’t get as messy as regular fryers, but they still need to be cleaned. In this sense, before deciding to buy one, keep the following points in mind. First, the parts that come in contact with food are easy to remove and can be cleaned well by hand or are dishwasher safe. Secondly, the non-stick material of the trays and accessories is of good quality to avoid wear and tear.
Groceries for Filling Your Costco French Door Air Fryer
- Mouthwatering and meatless, MorningStar Farms’ plant-based veggie burgers are a delicious, meat-free addition to any balanced diet
- A hearty vegetarian burger made with a savory blend of carrots, onions, mushrooms, whole grain oats, green bell peppers, and brown rice; Perfect for loading up with toppings
- 100% vegetarian; Good source of protein (11 g per serving; 17% of daily value); Good source of fiber (contains 4.5 g total fat per serving; see nutrition information for sodium content); No artificial colors or flavors
- A quick, convenient meat-free meal at lunch or dinner; Enjoy at barbecues, parties, and get-togethers; To prepare, heat in the skillet (recommended), microwave or oven, or on the grill; Kosher Dairy
- Includes 1, 9.5-ounce resealable bag containing 4 frozen Garden Veggie Burgers; Store in the freezer to enjoy anytime; Packaged for great taste
- 15 oz. Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie
- Indulge in tender chicken and savory vegetables and gravy in a golden, flaky, made-from-scratch crust
- This tasty pot pie contains 11 g protein per serving
- Contains no preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors
- A convenient microwavable meal you can enjoy in minutes
- One package of 12 corn dogs
- All-beef hot dog on a stick dipped in honey-sweetened batter
- Made with 100% beef and no by-products
- 6 grams of protein per serving
- Fun and tasty way to help give your kids the fuel they need for their play
Of course, not all Costco stores will carry the products on the list. Some Costco stores may also have out-of-stocks. If you can’t find them, you can go to Amazon to see if these products are still in stock.
Compared to Costco, Amazon usually has more detailed product descriptions and more user reviews. This may help you make your selection. If you are only buying single products rather than bulk shopping, Amazon may be a better choice and more convenient. Because you don’t have to drive to Costco.
We know that product information, product prices, and sell-by dates change from time to time. We do our best to keep it up to date. You may find the French door air fryers you want at some local Costco stores, but other Costco stores may be sold out or not carry them. Prices may vary by location. Some products may also have limits on the number of units that can be purchased. If in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
If you find some of the information in this post is incorrect, irrelevant, or needs to be updated, please comment below. Or if you have already purchased French door air fryers at Costco, you can also comment below and tell other readers about the product, such as when and where you found the French door air fryers at Costco, what the price was, and what the item number was. We appreciate this.
Amazon Best Sellers
Last update on 2022-08-09 / Rating by Author / Affiliate links, Images, Descriptions & Price from Amazon Product Advertising API