The deep fryer is one of the most common appliances in our kitchen. However, times have changed and today we are more concerned about our health and nutrition. For this reason, in recent years we have reduced the consumption of high-fat foods, and air fryers are succeeding.
But how is it possible to cook without oil in an air fryer? These appliances are small ovens that provide high-speed air convection cooking. Thanks to this, you can get crunchy food without oil, or just add a little oil.
Best Costco KitchenAid Air Fryers
Are you having a hard time choosing the best Costco KitchenAid air fryers?
These days, shopping can become a challenging task. Especially when you need to buy one item from the many available items. The various brands and models can be very confusing for you.
We understand the problem and have done the entire research process for you.
After hours of researching, reviewing, and gathering reliable information, we have compared multiple hot products on the market and found these best Costco KitchenAid air fryers. Here are our top picks.
1. KitchenAid KCO124BM Digital Countertop Oven with Air Fry
Sold out or not sold in all stores.
- No flip, perfect air fry creations with the No-Flip Air Fry Basket and 360° Air Fry System for everything from fresh cut french fries, delicate fish and more - perfect every time, with no flipping
- Even-Heat Convection Technology - top and bottom heating element design and convection fan ensure the inside of the oven is heated to, and stays at the right temperature
- Large capacity to create - From a sheet cake, to full one-pan dinner (9 x 13” baking pan included), one 12" pizza, or up to 2 full size chickens (3.4 lbs each)
- 9 essential cooking settings, from proofing and dehydration, to toasting and air frying, now you can create anything you can imagine
- Fast Preheat - ready to bake in under 4 minutes
2. KitchenAid KCO224BM Dual Convection Countertop Oven with Air Fry and Temperature Probe
Sold out or not sold in all stores.
- No Flip, Perfect Air Fry Creations.The no-flip air fry basket helps make air frying easy without the need to flip ingredients halfway through the recipe.
- Never over-cook your meat again and achieve the perfect degree of doneness with the built-in temperature probe that alerts you when your desired temperature is reached.
- Cook more with 25% more* capacity and make your favorite tenderloin, whole chicken recipes, even a sheet cake or full one-pan dinner, with the included 9" x 13" baking pan. *Compared to model KCO124.
- Even-Heat Convection Technology so you can cook chicken up to 20% faster with Dual Convect Bake.* *Compared to Bake setting; 3 lb chicken.
- This countertop oven preheats fast to 350 degrees, in less than 4 minutes, so you can get your favorite dish cooking and on the table in no time.
3. KitchenAid KCO255BM Dual Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
Sold out or not sold in all stores.
- Dual convection for faster cooking - cook chicken up to 20% faster with Dual Convection Bake.* *Compared to Bake setting, 3lb chicken.
- Have more control during the cooking process with the built-in temperature probe, giving you perfect cooking results time after time.
- Large capacity fits up to 2 whole chickens* - enjoy more room to cook what you want - from a sheet cake to a full one-pan dinner, with the included 9x13” baking pan. *Based on 3.6 lbs weight
- Enjoy full size oven functionality in a compact footprint, everyday, with 12 preset cooking functions, including everything from bake, to cookie, pizza, even dough proofing.
- Turn the integrated interior light on to monitor your cooking progress through the window without disturbing your dish.
Why Trust Us?
With the help of product analysis tools, review analysis tools, authoritative website information, artificial intelligence, and big data tools, we help you complete the entire process of researching KitchenAid air fryers.
Our custom algorithms provide you with a comprehensive list of the latest and best Costco KitchenAid air fryers. We consider a variety of factors in selecting Costco KitchenAid air fryers, including but not limited to the following.
- Brand value: There are many brands of air fryers on the market. They each have their characteristics. Users may prefer certain brands.
- Product features: Some KitchenAid air fryers will have features that are different from other products, and these features can meet the specific needs of certain users. Do you really need these features? Otherwise, you will need to pay more for them.
- Specifications and models: When buying KitchenAid air fryers, you need to know their specifications so that you do not buy a product that is not suitable for you. Also, the same company may have designed multiple models for different needs.
- Customer reviews: When you buy a product in a physical Costco store, you usually can’t get reviews of KitchenAid air fryers from other users. And the salesperson can’t give you a more objective opinion. Try to get user reviews of KitchenAid air fryers in other online stores.
- Product quality: It is impossible to get the best product at the lowest price. You need to find the best quality product that meets your needs within your budget. In this way, the KitchenAid air fryers you choose will be value for money.
- Return policy and warranty policy: Different KitchenAid air fryers will have different return policies and warranty policies. You need to pay attention to them.
Now, you don’t have to pick and choose from a large selection of Costco KitchenAid air fryers. Just browse through the best products listed in this post according to your needs and choose the one that fits your budget and needs.
Here are some of the other things you need to consider after reviewing the product information.
- Do you need to buy one product at Costco, or multiple KitchenAid air fryers?
- Do you need to buy other products besides KitchenAid air fryers at Costco at the same time?
- Is Costco far from you?
- Do you need to experience KitchenAid air fryers at Costco?
- Is Costco’s return policy right for you?
- Does your local Costco have KitchenAid air fryers in stock? What is the price of Costco KitchenAid air fryers?
Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best KitchenAid Air Fryer Costco?
Air fryers have different cooking powers. The higher the power of the air fryer, the less time it takes to prepare dishes, but the electricity bill may increase at the end of the month.
Since it will be an appliance that can be left on the kitchen counter, it is important to consider the size and design. The square option makes the most of the corners of the kitchen. The round air fryer model is suitable for small spaces. Don’t forget to consider the decor of your kitchen so that it fits perfectly with the air fryer.
Check the specifications offered for each model, it is likely that with some air fryers you can grill, reheat and other options in addition to frying. Likewise, some brands include recipe books and even apps to increase your creativity when it comes to cooking. Find options that you can take full advantage of.
This point is closely related to your lifestyle. 1.5 to 3 liters is suitable for standard portions. Or, if you are a person who likes to cook and wants to cook for more than one person, then a large capacity air fryer, especially one with 4 liters or more, is for you.
It’s important to make sure it has some type of overheat protection or automatic shut-off feature to avoid accidents. Just like the materials in your fryer, you should avoid certain unsafe materials such as BPA, PFOA.
Easy to use and maintain
Pre-set options are a very valuable point when cooking. Imagine selecting just one button and the air fryer is ready for complete cooking of different types of food without our supervision. On the other hand, the basket and its surfaces must be easy to remove in order to clean them. There are also models with dishwasher-safe parts that offer greater convenience for cleaning. Taking proper care of our air fryers extends the life of the equipment.
Groceries for Filling Your Costco KitchenAid Air Fryer
- 15 oz. Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie
- Indulge in tender chicken and savory vegetables and gravy in a golden, flaky, made-from-scratch crust
- This tasty pot pie contains 11 g protein per serving
- Contains no preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors
- A convenient microwavable meal you can enjoy in minutes
- Mouthwatering and meatless, MorningStar Farms’ plant-based veggie burgers are a delicious, meat-free addition to any balanced diet
- A hearty vegetarian burger made with a savory blend of carrots, onions, mushrooms, whole grain oats, green bell peppers, and brown rice; Perfect for loading up with toppings
- 100% vegetarian; Good source of protein (11 g per serving; 17% of daily value); Good source of fiber (contains 4.5 g total fat per serving; see nutrition information for sodium content); No artificial colors or flavors
- A quick, convenient meat-free meal at lunch or dinner; Enjoy at barbecues, parties, and get-togethers; To prepare, heat in the skillet (recommended), microwave or oven, or on the grill; Kosher Dairy
- Includes 1, 9.5-ounce resealable bag containing 4 frozen Garden Veggie Burgers; Store in the freezer to enjoy anytime; Packaged for great taste
- One package of 12 corn dogs
- All-beef hot dog on a stick dipped in honey-sweetened batter
- Made with 100% beef and no by-products
- 6 grams of protein per serving
- Fun and tasty way to help give your kids the fuel they need for their play
Of course, not all Costco stores will carry the products on the list. Some Costco stores may also have out-of-stocks. If you can’t find them, you can go to Amazon to see if these products are still in stock.
Compared to Costco, Amazon usually has more detailed product descriptions and more user reviews. This may help you make your selection. If you are only buying single products rather than bulk shopping, Amazon may be a better choice and more convenient. Because you don’t have to drive to Costco.
We know that product information, product prices, and sell-by dates change from time to time. We do our best to keep it up to date. You may find the KitchenAid air fryers you want at some local Costco stores, but other Costco stores may be sold out or not carry them. Prices may vary by location. Some products may also have limits on the number of units that can be purchased. If in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
If you find some of the information in this post is incorrect, irrelevant, or needs to be updated, please comment below. Or if you have already purchased KitchenAid air fryers at Costco, you can also comment below and tell other readers about the product, such as when and where you found the KitchenAid air fryers at Costco, what the price was, and what the item number was. We appreciate this.
Amazon Best Sellers
Last update on 2022-08-09 / Rating by Author / Affiliate links, Images, Descriptions & Price from Amazon Product Advertising API