Running and walking can improve your physical health while releasing endorphins and helping you clear your mind.
But what about when the weather doesn’t allow it? Or if you have to sit in front of a computer all day? Then the treadmill is ideal for you.
Treadmills can help you keep your strength up. Not only that, but they can also help with weight loss or simply getting in shape.
There’s nothing better than running and walking outdoors, but sometimes that’s not possible. In these cases, a treadmill can be the perfect addition to staying healthy.
Best Costco treadmills
Are you having a hard time choosing the best Costco treadmills?
These days, shopping can become a challenging task. Especially when you need to buy one item from the many available items. The various brands and models can be very confusing for you.
We understand the problem and have done the entire research process for you.
After hours of researching, reviewing, and gathering reliable information, we have compared multiple hot products on the market and found these best treadmills. Here are our top picks. You may be able to find them at Costco nearby.
- 30-Day iFIT Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Elite trainers adjust your equipment (15 Dollar value)
- 10% OneTouch incline control; 10 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; With iFIT, your trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline through a smart Bluetooth connection
- SMART-Response Motor for effective speed, interval, and endurance training; 20” x 55” tread belt offers plenty of leg and elbow space as you run; FlexSelect deck cushioning protects your joints
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; Auxiliary music port and dual 2-inch speakers provide entertainment
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 54” H x 36” W x 73.5” L
- Large 16" x 50" walking/running surface accommodates users of many sizes and stride lengths
- Intuitive 5" LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on speed, incline, time, distance, calories and pulse
- 12 preset programs and 3 manual incline settings offer unmatched variety for your workouts
- Easy pull knob releases the deck to fold or unfold for convenient storage when not in use
- 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Add up to 5 users; Elite trainers adjust your equipment ($39 value)
- Immersive 10-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams on-demand iFIT workouts directly to your equipment and provides easy stats tracking; SMART-Response motor for effective running and cardio training
- -3 to 15 % OneTouch incline control; 12 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; Your iFIT Trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline to meet trainer requirements and match real-world terrain
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; 22” x 60” tread belt for leg and elbow space; Runners Flex cushioning
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 62.75” H x 39.25” W x 81.25” L
- 🏃【Total Exercise Package within a small footprint】This treadmill bundle provides a whole body workout - walk, jog, run, sit ups & dumb bell exercises with running surface of 45Lx16.5W inches (1145x420 mm), folded dimensions of 35Lx28Wx47.5H inches.
- 🏃【2.5HP motor, soft drop folding, 12 programs, 15 AUTO inclines】12 preset programs for varied personalized workouts. You can also manually control the speed from 0.5-10 Mph over 15 levels of AUTO inclines. Folding treadmill 300 lb capacity with incline.
- 🏃【Easy-to-read LCD display with Heart-Rate Sensor on Handlebars & FitShow Smart App】To monitor your pulse, calories, distance, time, and speed to achieve optimal intensity levels. Use the FitShow app for IOS & Android devices for various ways of exercise management.
- 🏃【Safety Features - Protects your knees and joints】The treadmill employs advance technology with double layer board & 6 shock absorbing springs for comfort and support of your knees and joints. The safety key allows for immediate stopping in emergency situations.
- 🏃【12 months warranty & Excellent Customer Support】Our treadmills come with a full 12-month warranty, 24/7 Customer Support, Fast Delivery Services & US inventory.
- [3 Level Manual Incline Treadmill ]This folding treadmill is equipped with adjustable manual incline which helps you personalize your workout for better results. The treadmill for home is equipped with adjustable slope angles, and you can easily switch between them by adjusting the base. More incline for treadmill,more calories burn.Ideal for you to run, walk and do aerobic exercises at home.
- [Powerful 2.5HP Quiet Motor & Adjustable Speed]The upgrade smooth and strong 2.5HP treadmill motor supports speeds ranging from 0MPH - 8.5 MPH to help you meet a variety of fitness goals. A soft drop system of treadmill helps you fold and unfold the treadmill deck safely and hands-free.
- [Multi-Functional Display & Heart Rate Sensor]Large blue backlit LCD display of treadmill can track your Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Incline, Heart Rate, Program, and Modes. The handlebars of treadmill also come with heart rate sensors, enabling you to monitor your heart rate during a workout.
- [Large Running Belt & Shock Reduction Deck]17 inch wide running surface of treadmill provides you a spacious area to run comfortably and freely. Multi-Layer shock absorption cushioned deck of treadmill reduces the damage to knees and ankles. You can enjoy sports without disturbing neighbors or family members.
- [Easy Assemble & Space Saver Design]The treadmill arrives 95% assembled, you only need to tighten a few screws to install. Storage with convenient transportation wheels of treadmill makes it easy to move and store.
Why Trust Us?
With the help of product analysis tools, review analysis tools, authoritative website information, artificial intelligence, and big data tools, we help you complete the entire process of researching treadmills.
Our custom algorithms provide you with a comprehensive list of the latest and best Costco treadmills. We consider a variety of factors in selecting Costco treadmills, including but not limited to the following.
- Brand value: There are many brands of treadmills on the market. They each have their characteristics. Users may prefer certain brands.
- Product features: Some treadmills will have features that are different from other products, and these features can meet the specific needs of certain users. Do you really need these features? Otherwise, you will need to pay more for them.
- Specifications and models: When buying treadmills, you need to know their specifications so that you do not buy a product that is not suitable for you. Also, the same company may have designed multiple models for different needs.
- Customer reviews: When you buy a product in a physical Costco store, you usually can’t get reviews of treadmills from other users. And the salesperson can’t give you a more objective opinion. Try to get user reviews of treadmills in other online stores.
- Product quality: It is impossible to get the best product at the lowest price. You need to find the best quality product that meets your needs within your budget. In this way, the treadmills you choose will be value for money.
- Return policy and warranty policy: Different treadmills will have different return policies and warranty policies. You need to pay attention to them.
Now, you don’t have to pick and choose from a large selection of Costco treadmills. Just browse through the best products listed in this post according to your needs and choose the one that fits your budget and needs.
Here are some of the other things you need to consider after reviewing the product information.
- Do you need to buy one product at Costco, or multiple treadmills?
- Do you need to buy other products besides treadmills at Costco at the same time?
- Is Costco far from you?
- Do you need to experience treadmills at Costco?
- Is Costco’s return policy right for you?
- Does your local Costco have treadmills in stock? What is the price of Costco treadmills?
Buying Guide: How to choose the best Costco treadmills?
Today, there are various treadmill models available in the market. Therefore, it is necessary to compare the different options before making a purchase. In this section, we show you some important criteria that you should consider before making a decision. As a result, you can choose the best treadmill for your needs.
If you are a beginner or your goal is just to walk and lose weight, a treadmill of 10 km/h is usually enough. More experienced and professionally ambitious runners will need to look for a faster machine. Pay attention to the start-up speed. The starting speed should be 1 km/h.
If you are taller than 1.80m, you must pay special attention to this section. It is important that the treadmill has a surface size of at least 46×130 cm. If you are shorter, this aspect is not so important. On the other hand, if you are a bit stronger, you should pay attention to what is the maximum weight supported by the treadmill in order not to damage its structure.
Whether you are a beginner or a professional runner, incline is a factor to consider. The purpose of incline is to gradually increase the intensity of your effort. A key aspect is your health condition. If you have problems with your joints, it is best to avoid bending. In these cases, you should consult your doctor.
Power can be measured in horsepower or watts. One HP is equal to 745 W. It is recommended that people who weigh more than 80 kg choose a treadmill with a minimum of 1200 W. You should not forget that the higher the incline, the less power the treadmill will require. It is also important that the treadmill supports your weight.
Today’s treadmills include many useful features. Usually, beginners don’t even use them, but amateur or professional runners will consider them. Let’s see what these features are and what their goals are. You can see their importance by the following list.
- Heart rate monitor or heart rate monitor. This is an important aspect to avoid injuries. Some treadmills can even monitor your pulse and automatically adjust the speed or incline to change the intensity of your workout.
- The screen. It’s like the brain of the treadmill. The display will show data such as calories burned, time or speed.
- Foldable or not. Check this aspect carefully before buying a treadmill. If you choose a folding appliance, you will save a lot of space in your home.
- Programs. Make sure that the treadmill contains a variety of training programs. Therefore, you can visualize your progress and stay motivated.
Safety mechanisms are crucial on a treadmill. As you can see in our treadmill listings, most treadmills usually include an emergency system to avoid accidents.
When walking or running, all the impact is received at the joints of our feet. Therefore, it is important that the treadmill has a specific cushioning system. By doing this, and using quality shoes, you will protect your joints and feet. It is also important to protect the floor with floor mats.
Of course, not all Costco stores will carry the treadmills on the list. Some Costco stores may also have out-of-stocks. If you can’t find them, you can go to Amazon to see if these treadmills are still in stock.
Compared to Costco, Amazon usually has more detailed treadmills descriptions and more user reviews. This may help you make your selection. If you are only buying single products rather than bulk shopping, Amazon may be a better choice and more convenient. Because you don’t have to drive to Costco.
We know that product information, product prices, and sell-by dates change from time to time. We do our best to keep it up to date. You may find the treadmills you want at some local Costco stores, but other Costco stores may be sold out or not carry them. Prices may vary by location. Some products may also have limits on the number of units that can be purchased. If in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
If you find some of the information in this post is incorrect, irrelevant, or needs to be updated, please comment below. Or if you have already purchased treadmills at Costco, you can also comment below and tell other readers about the product, such as when and where you found the treadmills at Costco, what the price was, and what the item number was. We appreciate this.
Amazon Best Sellers
Last update on 2022-05-18 / Rating by Author / Affiliate links, Images, Descriptions & Price from Amazon Product Advertising API