Do you want French fries and fried chicken? But at the same time, you know that fried foods are usually unhealthy, you don’t want to consume too many calories, or your house smells like fried food.
I’ll tell you one thing. An air fryer is your best bet.
Air fryers, also known as oil-free fryers. I prefer to call them the best hot air fryers because the concept is true. They use high-temperature hot air flow to fry foods without the unhealthy disadvantages of frying foods.
Best Ninja Air Fryer Costco
Are you having a hard time choosing the best Costco Ninja air fryers?
These days, shopping can become a challenging task. Especially when you need to buy one item from the many available items. The various brands and models can be very confusing for you.
We understand the problem and have done the entire research process for you.
After hours of researching, reviewing, and gathering reliable information, we have compared multiple hot products on the market and found these best Costco Ninja air fryers. Here are our top picks.
1. Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Digital AirFry Oven – Best Seller
Costco Item Number: 4413025. Costco Historical Prices: $139.99 (Member Only Item)
- DIGITAL CRISP CONTROL TECHNOLOGY: Precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- 8-IN-1 VERSATILITY: The ultimate meal-making machine with 8-in-1 functionality: Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast, Dehydrate, and Keep Warm all in one powerful, 1800-watt appliance.
- LESS FAT: Eat all of your air fried favorites guilt-free with up to 75% less fat when using the Air Fry function vs. traditional deep frying. Tested against hand-cut, deep fried French Fries.
- FASTER COOKING: Cooks up to 60% faster than a traditional oven on Air Roast; 60-second preheat; full meals in as little as 20 minutes.
- LARGE CAPACITY: 45% larger usable pan cooking area vs. the flat surface area of the Cuisinart toa-60 and toa-65 pan. Fits a 13" Pizza, up to 9 slices of toast, or 6 chicken breasts (6–8 oz. each).
2. Ninja Foodi Pro 6.5-Quart Pressure Cooker with TenderCrisp and Air Fryer Costco
Costco Item Number: 4297950. Costco Historical Prices: (Member Only Item)
- TENDERCRISP TECHNOLOGY: Combines the best of pressure cooking and air frying all in one nonstick pot to quickly lock in juices and swap lids for a golden, crispy finish.
- COOK FOR LARGE GROUPS: The nonstick 6.5-quart cooking pot fits up to a 5-lb. chicken or a 6-lb. roast for creating meals for large groups.
- LARGE AIR FRYING CAPACITY: Use the 4.6-quart Cook & Crisp Plate to Make up to 3 lbs. of hand-cut French fries with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods.
- NESTING BROIL RACK: The stainless-steel nesting broil rack provides the ability to steam, broil, add an additional layer of capacity to your cooking, and stores easily inside the pot.
- 11-IN-1 VERSATILITY: Utilize 11 programmable cooking functions to Pressure Cook, Air Fry/Air Crisp, Steam, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Sear/Sauté, Bake/Roast, Broil, Dehydrate, Sous Vide & Keep Warm.
3. Ninja AF101 Air Fryer, 4 Qt
Sold out or not sold in all stores.
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- The unit will need time to preheat before coming up to temperature. We recommend that you preheat the unit for 3 minutes before adding your ingredients to achieve the best results
- Dehydrate: Create flat, chip like dehydrated foods for fun, homemade snacks pounds; The combination of low fan speed and low temperature enables thorough dehydration
4. Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Costco DZ201
Sold out or not sold in all stores.
- 2 INDEPENDENT BASKETS: The original Air Fryer with 2 independent baskets, the XL air fryer lets you cook 2 foods, 2 ways, at the same time, eliminating back-to-back cooking like a traditional single-basket air fryer.
- SMART FINISH & MATCH COOK: DualZone Technology allows you to choose between the Smart Finish feature, which unlocks cooking 2 foods 2 ways that finish at the same time, and the and a Match Cook button to easily copy settings across zones for full 8-qt capacity.
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Includes 6 versatile cooking programs: Air Fry, Air Broil, Roast, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate.
- XL CAPACITY: The 8-quart air fryer capacity lets you fit mains and sides at the same time for making quick family meals, or up to 4 lbs. of French fries or chicken wings.
- SEPARATE HEATING ZONES: 2 independent 4-quart zones have their own cooking baskets, cyclonic fans, and rapid heaters.
5. Ninja AF161 Max XL Air Fryer
Sold out or not sold in all stores.
- LESS FAT: Up to 75% less fat than traditional air frying methods. Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- MAX CRISP TECHNOLOGY: Delivers 450 degrees of superheated air to cook foods up to 30 % faster (Versus Ninja AF100) for hotter, crispier results with little to no oil for guilt free fried favorites.
- XL CAPACITY: The 5.5 QT ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 3 pounds of french fries or chicken wings.
- 7-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Includes 7 versatile cooking programs: Max Crisp, Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Reheat & Dehydrate.
- EASY CLEANING: The ceramic basket is both nonstick & dishwasher safe.
6. Ninja Foodi AG301 5-in-1 Indoor Electric Countertop Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, and Cyclonic Grilling Technology
Sold out or not sold in all stores.
Similar Model at Costco: LG450CO. Costco Item Number: 1439990. Costco Historical Prices: (Member Only Item)
- THE ORIGINAL NINJA FOODI GRILL: The grill that sears, sizzles, and air fry crisps. Indoor grill and air fryer.
- CYCLONIC GRILLING TECHNOLOGY: Uses 500°F cyclonic air to perfectly cook or char grill your food to your desired doneness on the grill grate for delicious, char-grilled marks and flavors.
- OUTDOOR GRILLING POWER ON YOUR COUNTERTOP: With the BTU cooking power of an outdoor grill, it brings outdoor grill flavors conveniently to your countertop any day of the year.
- FORGET ABOUT DEFROSTING: Transform foods from frozen to perfectly char grilled in under 25 minutes.
- UP TO 75% LESS FAT: Air fry crisp with up to 75% less fat than deep frying (tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries), using the included 4-qt crisper basket.
Why Trust Us?
With the help of product analysis tools, review analysis tools, authoritative website information, artificial intelligence, and big data tools, we help you complete the entire process of researching Ninja air fryers.
Our custom algorithms provide you with a comprehensive list of the latest and best Costco Ninja air fryers. We consider a variety of factors in selecting Costco Ninja air fryers, including but not limited to the following.
- Brand value: There are many brands of air fryers on the market. They each have their characteristics. Users may prefer certain brands.
- Product features: Some Ninja air fryers will have features that are different from other products, and these features can meet the specific needs of certain users. Do you really need these features? Otherwise you will need to pay more for them.
- Specifications and models: When buying Ninja air fryers, you need to know their specifications so that you do not buy a product that is not suitable for you. Also, the same company may have designed multiple models for different needs.
- Customer reviews: When you buy a product in a physical Costco store, you usually can’t get reviews of Ninja air fryers from other users. And the salesperson can’t give you a more objective opinion. Try to get user reviews of Ninja air fryers in other online stores.
- Product quality: It is impossible to get the best product at the lowest price. You need to find the best quality product that meets your needs within your budget. In this way, the Ninja air fryers you choose will be value for money.
- Return policy and warranty policy: Different Ninja air fryers will have different return policies and warranty policies. You need to pay attention to them.
Now, you don’t have to pick and choose from a large selection of Costco Ninja air fryers. Just browse through the best products listed in this post according to your needs and choose the one that fits your budget and needs.
Here are some of the other things you need to consider after reviewing the product information.
- Do you need to buy one product at Costco, or multiple Ninja air fryers?
- Do you need to buy other products besides Ninja air fryers at Costco at the same time?
- Is Costco far from you?
- Do you need to experience Ninja air fryers at Costco?
- Is Costco’s return policy right for you?
- Does your local Costco have Ninja air fryers in stock? What is the price of Costco Ninja air fryers?
Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Ninja Air Fryer Costco?
Before you buy one of these great air fryers, you can use these other tips to choose the best air fryer for your home.
Check the cooking capacity
The cooking capacity of your air fryer determines the amount of food you can handle in a batch. Remember, a greaseless fryer should never be overcrowded because if it is too full, it will not work properly. That’s why it’s important that you get the right unit for your family’s needs.
If you regularly cook for four or more people, then choosing a large 5.5-liter air fryer is a must. If it’s for one or two people only, a 2-liter will suffice.
Consider the size of the air fryer
Not all kitchens have room for another appliance on the counter or a piece of furniture to store it. It’s best to be careful when choosing the right product. Depending on the number of components in your home, consider how you will use it so you can choose.
If you’re cooking only a small portion, such as fries and calamari, choose a fryer with a smaller cooking capacity.
But if you have a larger family, choose a model with a larger cooking capacity and more power. You will be able to cook a whole chicken.
Check its ease of use
While there are many great air fryers that require only one button to start cooking, they are also not as versatile as those with temperature settings.
Read user reviews
Reading buyer reviews is another important step when buying a deep fryer. Try to find out what people are saying about the model you are looking at to learn more about its performance.
Stick to your budget
Of course, your budget should also come into play when it comes to buying an air fryer. Simply ensure quality when choosing so you can be sure to get an air fryer that performs well.
Groceries for Filling Your Costco Ninja Air Fryer
- One 14 oz. box of Earth's Best Organic Frozen Mini Beef Meatballs
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Made with premium quality vegeterian-fed beef
- Beef raised without the use of antibiotics or added growth hormones
- For toddlers 2 years and older
- Extra crunchy Southwest chicken Taquito
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch: Good Alternative Rating
- Product of United States
Of course, not all Costco stores will carry the products on the list. Some Costco stores may also have out-of-stocks. If you can’t find them, you can go to Amazon to see if these products are still in stock.
Compared to Costco, Amazon usually has more detailed product descriptions and more user reviews. This may help you make your selection. If you are only buying single products rather than bulk shopping, Amazon may be a better choice and more convenient. Because you don’t have to drive to Costco.
We know that product information, product prices, and sell-by dates change from time to time. We do our best to keep it up to date. You may find the Ninja air fryers you want at some local Costco stores, but other Costco stores may be sold out or not carry them. Prices may vary by location. Some products may also have limits on the number of units that can be purchased. If in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
If you find some of the information in this post is incorrect, irrelevant, or needs to be updated, please comment below. Or if you have already purchased Ninja air fryers at Costco, you can also comment below and tell other readers about the product, such as when and where you found the Ninja air fryers at Costco, what the price was, and what the item number was. We appreciate this.
Amazon Best Sellers
Last update on 2022-08-09 / Rating by Author / Affiliate links, Images, Descriptions & Price from Amazon Product Advertising API